Users of Central Financial Administrative Applications identify the need for an enhancement when they are using a system or an associated report. Users may notice if a feature or report was slightly different, or a new feature or report was added, it would make their experience with the system or report more productive or useful. Users should take note of these situations as a potential enhancements.
Those wishing to make an enhancement request should send an email to the HUIT Help Desk at email@example.com with the following information:
- A detailed description of the enhancement with screen shots if applicable
- The business need for the enhancement which should include the following:
- Challenges, benefits, compliance concerns, and goals
- Description of the gap in current process or existing capabilities
- Explain how the enhancement meets the business need
- Associated risks
Each request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to the activities of the Product Management service. Requests will receive a response from FSS staff within 10 business days (on average). At that time more information may be requested, or you will receive information about the next step in the process. Next steps will vary depending upon the nature of the enhancement and the priority of the request. Once your enhancement is prioritized it may be assigned to a release; while some enhancement requests will be denied due to lack of resources or technical feasibility.